The Well Habit training is a structured coaching approach for health care workers, carers &
NDIS Psychosocial Recovery Coaches to guide their clients to wellness. Learn how to:
1. BUILD YOUR COACHING SKILLS: Learn the 13 Coaching Skills that can better support clients towards change and most importantly, reduce your risk of triggering client resistance.
2. IDENTIFY WELLNESS GAPS: Learn about the many different aspects of wellness and how they are inter-connected. Help your client learn to identify their own wellness challenges.
3. CO-DESIGN CHANGE: Support your clients to choose the change they want to see in their lives. Support creating a vision, designing goals and taking action at an achievable pace.
4. ACTIVITY BOOKS & RESOURCES: We provide a range of practical and inspiring worksheets, books and tools that can help clients build self-awareness, motivation and plan for change.
Please choose between the following courses available. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm which course you are booking in for.
WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON TRAINING in OCTOBER 2022:
2pm – 4.30pm Wednesdays: October 26th & November 2nd, 9th & 16th 2022
WEDNESDAY EVENING TRAINING in DECEMBER 2022:
7 – 9.30pm Wednesdays: November 30th, December 7th, 14th, & 21st. 2022
Recordings can be made available if you cannot attend
Flexible– Switch to a different course if you are unable to attend your selected course.
- Zoom – Weekly 2.5 hour online live classes
- Practical Peer Coaching Circle skill practice (2.5 hours/wk)
- Workbook & Peer Coach Training Manual (included $50 value)
- Online learning curriculum (approx. 2 hours/wk – optional)
- Free 30 minute wellness coaching session with Eva (Optional)
COURSE COST: $450*
*Reduced fees are available to pensioners or those in need. Contact Eva directly to discuss.
Well Habit coaching books can be purchased at www.wellhabitworld.com/shop
Contact Eva: Email – email@example.com or Call +61402017327